1. Combine Heinz Vegetable, Beef and Pasta Casserole Jar with stock cube and water. Stir until smooth and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks and parsnip, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add flour and cook for another 1 minute, or until vegetables are well covered.
3. Pour Heinz Vegetable Beef and Pasta Casserole combined with stock and water, and Heinz Carrots Jar into saucepan. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently until liquid has thickened. Cool slightly before serving.
4. Check temperature before serving.
5. Serve portion in a bowl and refrigerate remainder for another meal.