1. Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
2. Add cauliflower, cooked rice, and both jars of Heinz Carrot into a blender and puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Transfer cauliflower and carrot puree into a small saucepan over medium- low heat. Add Heinz Barley Cereal and cheese. Stir until puree is heated through and cheese has melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature before serving.
5. Serve portion in a bowl and refrigerate remainder for another meal.