1. Cook broccoli and cauliflower for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Drain
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add flour and stir to form a paste. Add milk gradually, stirring to keep the flour and butter from sticking to the bottom of pan. Bring sauce to a simmer, and cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Add in cheese, and stir until it is melted, about 2 minutes.
3. Add Heinz Sweet Potato, Heinz Carrots, cooked broccoli, cauliflower and cheese sauce into a blender. Puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
4. Check temperature before serving.
5. Serve portion in a bowl and refrigerate remainder for another meal.