1 (128 mL) Heinz Carrots Jar
1 (128 mL) Heinz Sweet Potato Jar
1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
1 tsp (5 mL) minced garlic
Pinch freshly ground pepper
1/3 cup (75 mL) canned, diced tomatoes
1/4 cup (60 mL) water
50 g pastina pasta, such as Stellette
1/4 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic, oregano and pepper and cook for 1 minute, or until soft and fragrant. Add tomatoes, and water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
3. Stir Heinz Carrots Jar, Heinz Sweet Potato Jar, cooked pasta and cheese into tomato sauce and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cool slightly before serving.
4. Check temperature before serving.
5. Serve portion in a bowl and refrigerate remainder for another meal.