1. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F). Grease a small, shallow baking dish and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, steam raisins in a stovetop steamer for 6 to 8 minutes, or until soft and plump. Transfer into food processor and pulse into smaller chunks, about 1 minute.
3. Mix Heinz Apple Pouch with pulsed raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Transfer into prepared baking dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbling. Remove from oven.
4. Preheat oven to 230 C (450 F). Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, eggs and milk into butter and whisk until smooth. Pour onto raisin and apple mixture and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the pancake is light and fluffy.
5. Remove from oven and cool before serving.
6. Serve a portion in a bowl and refrigerate remaining for another meal.