1. Cook parsnip and potato in a small pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. Add broccoli florets and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Drain.
2. Transfer cooked vegetables into blender. Puree until smooth, about 1 minute. Place puree into small bowl.
3. Stir Heinz Sweet Potato and Turkey Jar, cranberry sauce and Heinz Organic Pea, Pear and Broccoli Pouch into vegetable and carrot puree until combined.
4. Check temperature before serving.
5. Serve portion in a bowl and refrigerate remainder for another meal.