1. Remove crusts from bread and cut into 4 even strips or triangles.
2. Whisk 2 tbsp (30 mL) of Heinz Apple Raspberry Pouch with egg in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a small non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Dip cut pieces of bread into egg mixture, coating each side well. Cook in heated pan for 2 to 3 minutes a side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Check temperature before serving.
5. Serve portion in a bowl with remaining pouch puree.
6. Refrigerate remainder for another meal.